Carmon I-100 Multi Car Scanner
is the most modern and innovative car diagnostics tool from famous Korean maker CARMAN International. The concept of the scan tool is OBD-II dongle with integrated 16 pin adapter and embedded Bluetooth chipset. The dongle is connected to car OBD socket and information from car is transferred wirelessly to any tablet PC, desk top PC with Windows 7-10 OS. The advantage of such configuration is absence of cables, compact kit and mobility. The tablet PC with Diagnostics software for Korean, Japanese, US and European cars, based on newest OS Windows 10 is NOT part of the kit (it is included into i100+ version). For older cars users could take general OBD-1 adapters together with AUTO i-100 dongle. Dongle also has integrated USB socket to connect it to tablet PC by wire. We provide 2 years warranty for the dongle and one year of free unlimited updates.Functions:
- DTC reading and explaination.
- DTC erasing.
- Current data view (papameters and graphic mode).
- Manual parameter's grouping.
- Parameter graphic comparison.
- Flight record.
- System identification.
- Adaptations, sensor calibrations, resetting and other special functions.
- Service resetting.
- Keys, remotes, injector and other components programming.
- CAN Bus (ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, CAN ISO11898 and ISO14229)
- Ford SCP (J1850PWM), Honda Diag-H, Ethernet Protocol, Byte Protocol
- GM Class2 (J1850VPW)
- KWP2000 (ISO9141/14230), KWPT1281
- Chrysler SCI (J2610), TP2.0, TP1.6, J2610
- K-line, L-Line
- ISO 9142-2, ISO 142302, ISO 15765-4, SAE-J1850 PWM, J2534 (since 2017)
- 5V SCI, OBD-I, OBD-II, EuroOBD
- Operating Voltage, 7.5~36V
- Operating Temperature, 0-45 Deg C
- Storage Temperature -20 to 70 Deg C